Bruce C. Barry, born in Columbia, SC on January 26, 1944, was initially admitted to bar in 1969 in the state of Ohio, and thereafter admitted to the Kansas Bar in 1981. Mr. Barry is currently admitted to practice in the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. District Courts, in the State Courts of Kansas and in District Court for the District of Kansas. Mr. Barry received his preparatory education from the Ohio State University (B.A., 1966), and continuing on to receive his legal education from the University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1969). Mr. Barry is currently a member of Riley County and Kansas Bar Associations, Topeka Area Bankruptcy Council (TABC), and National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA). Mr. Barry served in the U.S. Army from 1970-1981, and was a member of the Judge Advocate General Corps (JAGC) from 1974-1981. Due to his military experiences, Mr. Barry enjoys and takes pride in assisting Service Members and their families with their legal needs.
- 1981, Kansas
- 1969, Ohio (Inactive)
Law School Attended
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Class of 1969, J.D.
- Judge Advocate General's School, Class of 1978
- Ohio State University, Class of 1966, B.A.
- Columbia, South Carolina, January 26, 1944
- Maj., U.S. Army, 1970-1981
Associations & Memberships
- Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Board of Governors, 1983
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America