Compassionate Kansas Family Lawyers Help with Divorce and Parenting Matters
Attentive law firm represents divorcing spouses and parents in the Manhattan , Fort Riley and Junction City Area
Whether you are experiencing the pain of marital conflict, anticipating the joys of adoption, or facing another domestic legal issue close to home, The Law Office of Bruce C. Barry can listen to your needs, understand your concerns and seek solutions to your legal problems. Our committed legal professionals are well-versed in matters of Kansas family law, representing individuals and families in the Manhattan, Fort Riley and Junction City area. We provide trusted guidance as you navigate divorce, child custody and support, property division, division of retirement accounts, and other family law matters as well as assisting with marital agreements.
Reliable Kansas Attorneys Advocate for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, The Law Office of Bruce C. Barry provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. We can help you with matters including:
- Child Support- Our Attorney will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your child in a happy and healthy environment.
- Child Custody and Visitation- We advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety, preserves your parental bond, and overall is in the best interests of the minor child/children. We assert our clients’ rights to make decisions about how their child/children are raised.
- Adoption- Adopting a child is a joyful occasion. When something goes wrong, there is a chance of substantial heartache. Our Attorney handles the legalities of adoption so you can concentrate on preparing your child’s homecoming.
In all of these matters, we will be with you at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Dedicated counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
Our Attorney helps clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, he won’t hesitate to press your rights in Court. Whether your dissolution is contested or amicable, we provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce- We guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected, and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal Support- So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, we help you seek the best possible settlement or judgement for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony (maintence) or will receive it.
- Property Division- We will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital property and debt, ensuring the Court has a proper financial accounting.
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements- We draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. The Law Office of Bruce C. Barry can assist you with Mediation preparation.
Contact trustworthy Kansas family law Attorney
The Law Office of Bruce C. Barry is experienced in all family law matters. Call us at 785-236-8875 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with a caring family law attorney. Our office is located in Manhattan, Kansas.